Monday, June 13, 2011

Raffle Winner & New TOTW

Random.org has selected the winner of our membership contest once again. This winner is a big fan of PDBLVD and we are always happy that a good fan can win our contest.
Give it up to Greenbella11!!!!!! Congrats!!! Your code will be sent to your email shortly :)
Also if you havent checked out the TOTW lately it has recently been updated. We are sorry about updating it as much as we used to, now that it is is Summer for me i havent spent much time on my computer haha. So go check that out!!
Btw we are thinking of hosting a party soon to start off the Pandanda Summer Festival. I have mailed Henry and the mods so more info will be coming soon on that.

Have a fantastic week!!!! Remember also on Friday, Summer Festival 2011 begins!!!

4 comments:

  1. omg? I won! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have checked my email and i don't see a membership code in my email from you.....
    :-O

    ~~greenbella11~~ (biggest fan.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! Thanks so much for membership I love you guys and your blog! :D I hope you get up to 10000000 views lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty GreenBella lol, I hope you enjoy your new memmber ;)

    ReplyDelete