Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Zing's 50th Mystery Item and Children's Day!

Sorry for the late post everyone!! So much has been going on this weekend I barely had time to do my quests. So this weeks new Zing item is black and yellow shoes :DDDD
Great song along with great way of matching the Bumblebee theme!!
----------------------------------

You now have the choice of choosing this weeks prize or 500 coins. Do not get the 500 coins though because 500 coins is easily made after a day's work of questing and shoes don't come too often on Pandanda!! If you choose the coins, you can’t get the prize later on that week.

This weeks Mystery prize is… A Pair of Black & Yellow Shoes!


Here is a picture of my friend Duder wearing the shoes. My computer is acting up and won't let me post pictures so all credit to DNBPANDANDA this week :P



--

Children’s Day CelebrationMay 31st, 2011
Pandanda virtual world online games for kids http://www.pandanda.com
Hi friends! Some of my Romanian panda friends recently told me about the Children’s Day holiday that they celebrate on June 1st each year. I did some research and discovered that, although it isn’t celebrated in every country, it is a pretty popular holiday where a LOT of you live!

I decided that we are long overdue for a Pandanda party, so I am pleased to announce that tomorrow, June 1st, is Children’s Day in Pandanda! I will be visiting throughout the day, and I’ll host some bunny and ghost hunting contests, with Panda Gold and recognition in my Blog for the winners!

Remember the special rule for Bunny Chase and Ghost Hunt when we play for Panda Gold - No potions may be used. Also, no matter how many different types of games I award Panda Gold for, you may only win one time a day. Gotta share the chances to win!

Here are the times I'll be visiting:

4am Pandanda Time Times Around the World
9am Pandanda Time Times Around the World
1pm Pandanda Time Times Around the World
5pm Pandanda Time Times Around the World

You can follow me on Twitter @PandandaHenry for the most up-to-date information on where I’ll be!

See you then!
Henry
------------
It is so awesome on what Henry does for us!!!! Make sure you can see him tomorrow!!! I will try to be there and get some pictures for the ones who missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment