Monday, May 9, 2011

Elite Membership Results!!!!

Well hello Pandas!!!! Happy Monday :D Just got home from school and have loads of homework!!!! The TOTW has been updated with our newest winner so be sure to check that out!!!

Also as you have been waiting all week for, the results of the membership contest!!!!!!

I placed the names into my Magic Hat program, and our winner of our very 1st picture contest winner is.....
------------
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ICARLY4EVA

So congrats to you!!!!!! Email us at pandandaboulevard@yahoo.com or leblanctrocker@hotmail.com
I will try to get you your elite code ASAP, or if you see my on Pandanda (Leblanct) I can give you that code as well :)


-Leblanct-
Thanks everyone who joined... over 40 entries!

4 comments:

  1. OMG CONGRATS CARLY!!! So many entries were worth it right? xD ENJOY THE MEMBERSHIP!
    Thanks to all the other Pandas who entered the contest too =) There will always be another chance!

    ♥Panda753951♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaaaanks! I have emailed you ;D

    ReplyDelete